Serve in the Netherlands
Can you see yourself living and serving in the Netherlands?
Only UK residents can apply!
What? Volunteer as a Youth Networker
Where? Amsterdam & South- West Netherlands
When? 12 months of service - start September, finish August
Summary of Role: Youth Networker
The volunteers are seen as integral part of mobilising local youth.
- building relationships with young people
- visit schools, youth groups, organisations to promote networking
- facilitate meetings between different groups of youth who usually would not meet
- part of an international community of Christians & non-Christians
Cost: free (funded through Erasmus+)
Volunteers will be expected to promote the Erasmus+ programme during their service
- monthly pocket money
- Accommodation and all reasonable related bills
- Food Allowance
- Airport Collection on Arrival & Drop off at departure
- Insurance through the Erasmus+ insurance
- Training and support (before, during and after your year of service)
- Flight/ travel costs
- Passion for working with young people
- Flexible and motivated to try new things
- Aged 18-30
- Willingness to learn Dutch language
Click here to apply now!